Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions in short
• By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
• By placing an order at Elizabeth James® you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
• All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Elizabeth James as responsible for the personal information.
• Events outside Elizabeth James's control shall be considered force majeure.
• The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
• Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
• Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
• Please note that local charges may occur.
• Elizabeth James Art reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us.
You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Elizabeth James, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Elizabeth James for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
Events outside Elizabeth James's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Elizabeth James is released from Elizabeth James's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Elizabeth James's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Elizabeth James.
All transfers conducted through Elizabeth James are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customer’s own expense.
Elizabeth James reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Elizabeth James has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Elizabeth James Art Ltd shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
All enquiries email